Re-usable, easy washing, hygienic, economical
- Easy to clean and dry quickly, masks and filters can be used in a washing machine and dryer
- Convenient mesh washing bag protects masks and filters during washing cycle
- Excellent insulation, heat retention and durability so it can withstand multiple washes
Unique product design for supreme fit
- EarGrips™ provide security and enhanced performance, creates less pain in the ear area than disposable masks.
- The elastic bands adjust to fit your face shape.
- Double stitched mask for extra strength.
SuperShrunks are organic cotton face masks that come with insertable PM2.5 filters, created for safety and comfort featuring attractive designs. They are intended to provide you with a higher level of personal protection when you are engaged in normal life activities that have the potential for infection.
Health experts around the world recommend that you wear a cloth face mask when in public. SuperShrunks are face masks that have children and families in mind and can be bought in single, couple and family packs.
Wearing face masks creates a barrier of protection from respiratory droplets that are coughed or sneezed out and carry the disease remaining airborne for a period of time. Covering your face will help prevent these droplets from getting into the air and infecting yourself and others which is socially responsible.
The best face masks have built-in filtration by way of tightly woven cotton, which is what our product uses.
Our masks are for normal consumer use and are not direct substitutes for N95 surgical or procedural masks. However, these masks, if used correctly, should help reduce person-to-person droplet transmission of the virus. SuperShrunks provide better protection than the CDC recommendation of cloth face masks.
Surgical masks and N95 respirators are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers or other medical first responders, as recommended by CDC guidance.
- The filtration level and the fit.
- The filtration level defines the percentage of microscopic particles and droplets that are prevented from passing through the mask. The higher the filtration level, the less likely it is for virus-causing particles to permeate the mask, making viruses less likely to spread. -SuperShrunks uses a P2.5 filter.
- A mask that fits well helps to stop virus-causing particles from seeping out of or into the mask through open spaces on the top, bottom, and sides of the mask. SuperShrunks is designed for a comfortable and secure fit.
Yes. The SuperShrunks face mask is designed for comfort and you can breathe freely.
A PM2. 5 filter is used as protection against Particulate Matter 2.5, the smallest and most dangerous form of air pollution and is made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth.
Filter insert cannot be cleaned and should be replaced every week for best results. With heavy usage, the filters should be changed every 48-72 hours.
You can order additional filters from SuperShrunks directly or on-line.
We do not recommend using 2 filters with the SuperShrunks mask as it will cause air gaps on the sides and top, making it less effective. It will also reduce the breathability of the mask making it less comfortable to wear.
Face masks should not be placed on children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
Before putting on your SuperShrunks face mask, be sure to clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Pick up the mask by the ear straps. Place the mask on your face with the design facing outwards.
Secure the mask with the ear straps behind your ears
Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and is secure under the chin.
Avoid touching your mask with your hands while wearing it. If you must touch you mask, thoroughly wash your hands before and after.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Remove the mask using the ear straps and take the mask off your face without touching the mask itself.
Remove the filter and wash the mask as per the washing instructions above.
Wash your hands thoroughly.
If your glasses fog up, this because your breath is escaping through gaps in the mask. There are a couple of things you can do to help prevent your glasses from fogging up:
- Make sure your face mask is tight enough and fits well. This will help to minimize gaps around the eye area.
- Strategically place your glasses on top of the mask to block the gaps under the eyes and to make your mask more fitted to your face.
Firstly, please remove the P2.5 filter from the mask. The easiest way to sanitize a mask is to put it in the washer at 140 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be washed by hand if need be. If you hand wash your mask, leave the mask soaking in soap and water for at least 30 minutes. Be sure to wash your mask each time after you have used them (for example when returning from grocery shopping). Also, if you are hand-washing, you may not have access to a dryer, therefore, we suggest using a hair dryer if you need to put that mask back in service quickly or hanging out to dry is okay, but let it fully dry before use.
Follow these simple rules:
- Remove with care
- Wash properly after each use
- Use warm water and soap / detergent
- Be careful how you use a dryer so you don’t damage your mask, but we recommend the setting be at High, for about 20 minutes.
- Have spare masks to use while the others are being washed
Given the health implications and personal usage of the masks, all sales are considered final.
Shipping and estimated arrival dates will be posted, once your order is placed. If ordered on-line with Amazon, Amazon will provide the soonest delivery date.